This is a special long run to go and ideally watch the marathon and half marathon racers at Goodlife. We’ll be meeting at 7:50am and leaving the West End YMCA at 8am to have a chance to cheer on the runners in multiple locations. Roger will be leading the run from the YMCA.
- Head North on Dovercourt
- Turn East onto Davenport
- Pause at Walmer to cheer on the Marathoners
- Turn south and follow the Macpherson Ave to Spadina
- Take Spadina South to King St. West
- Turn East onto King St.
- Follow until Parliment, cheer on Half and Full Marathoners along the way
- Turn south on Parliment to the Queen’s Quay
- Turn West onto the Queen’s Quay
- Follow MGT west until you have done enough mileage
Turn Around Points:
- 19km – Turn north at Strachan after running along the Queen’s Quay
- 25km – Turn back once you get to the Canadian Legion
- 32km – Turn Back just past the Humber river Bridge