Tomorrow we’ll be meeting at the West End YMCA at 7:50am to head up to the beltline at 8am, hopefully it won’t be too chilly! Route: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=6337509
The entire route is 33km, so study the map to see where you turn around.
- West on College. North on West Toronto Railpath until the end to the end. East on Cariboo.
- North on Osler. East on Davenport. North on Lansdowne. North through Prospect Cemetery. East on Eglinton.
- North on Ronald. East on Beltline until the end. East on Roselawn over the Allen.
- South on the path back to the Beltline to the end.
- Go into the East side of Mount Pleasant Cemetery for a loop and return back the way you came. Turn around wherever you like within the route.