Looks like a gorgeous day for a run this Sunday. Many of us are either recovering from Scotia or planning on running at the MEC races (including me) so I expect numbers will be a bit lower this week. Meet as usual, at 7:50 AM at the West End YMCA.
Winter is coming soon, which will make the Beltline dodgy. Enjoy it while it is still available!
- North on Dovercourt. East on Davenport. North on Winona. East on St. Clair. North on Humewood.
- North through the Cedarvale Ravine and north on Everden. Across Ben Nobleman Park and Eglinton to path beside Allen Expressway (there may be construction hear that we have to get around).
- North on Pathway East on Beltline Trail. Into Mount Pleasant Cemetery and under Mount Pleasant
- to Moore Park Ravine. Follow Path and loop back to Mount Pleasant. Cross Mount Pleasant and continue into Rosedale Ravine.
- Turn around when you have reached half your distance.