There is a chance of snow tomorrow, but it should actually be a gorgeous morning for a run. Meet, as usual, at the West End YMCA at 8:50. Bring ID if you want to use the change rooms.
The Beltline won’t be a viable option soon, so lets enjoy it while we can.
- North on Dovercourt. East on Davenport. North on Winona. East on St. Clair. North on Humewood.
- North through the Cedarvale Ravine and north on Everden. Across Ben Nobleman Park and Eglinton to path beside Allen Expressway (there may be construction hear that we have to get around).
- North on Pathway East on Beltline Trail. Into Mount Pleasant Cemetery and under Mount Pleasant
- to Moore Park Ravine. Follow Path and loop back to Mount Pleasant. Cross Mount Pleasant and continue into Rosedale Ravine.
- Turn around when you have reached half your distance.