I’m out of town this weekend, but it should be a lovely day from running. Bring some cash to buy a drink along the way and/or subway back if the heat is extra intense.
We’ll meet as usual at the West End YMCA at 750 and head north to the Beltline.
The entire route is 33km, so study the map to see where you turn around.
- West on College. North on West Toronto Railpath until the end to the end. East on Cariboo.
- North on Osler. East on Davenport. North on Lansdowne. North through Prospect Cemetery. East on Eglinton.
- North on Ronald. East on Beltline until the end. East on Roselawn over the Allen.
- South on the path back to the Beltline to the end.
- Go into the East side of Mount Pleasant Cemetery for a loop and return back the way you came. Turn around wherever you like within the route.