This Sunday we’ll be hitting up a route we haven’t seen in a while, the Boston Special! Meet at the West End YMCA at 7:50am, and we’ll be leaving at 8am. Route:
- West on College. West on Dundas. South on Sorauren. West on Fermanagh/High Park Blvd.
- North on Centre Rd. South on Colbourne Lodge Rd. West on Queensway.
- North on Riverside Dr. West on Bloor. North on The Kingsway. North on Kingsway Cr. West on Government.
- South on Royal York. East on Varley. North on Grenview Blvd. East on King George Rd. South on the Kingsway.
- East on Old Mill Rd./Catherine St. South on Old Mill Dr. East and North on Halford Ave. East on
- Humberview Rd. South on Jane St. West on Bloor. South on South Kingsway. East on Morningside.
- North on Ellis Park Rd. West on Olympus. North on Harcroft. East on Bloor.
- South on West Rd. in High Park. South on Centre Rd. East on High Park Blvd./Fermanagh. North on Sorauren.
- West on Dundas. West on College.
- For 16km, turn east on Bloor at the end of Riverside and head down South Kingsway.
- For 20ish km, turn east onto Old Mill at the beginning of the Kingsway.
- For an extra 2km, run the upper loop in High Park again.
- For an extra 4ish km, run the Kingsway loop again.