This Sunday we’ll be taking it easy as quite a few people taper into Goodlife/Mississauga and heading out to the Leslie St. Spit (Tommy Thompson Park) for our long run. Usual meeting times apply, be at the West End YMCA for 8:50am and leave at 9am.
- South on Dovercourt until it turns into Sudbury and follow until King
- Continue South on Duoro until it connects with Strachan and follow to the MGT
- Take the MGT East onto the Queen’s Quay and follow east until Cherry St.
- Take Cherry St. South to Unwin Ave, turn East onto Unwin (turn here for 18km)
- Take Unwin until the entrance to Tommy Thompson Park and turn south (turn here for 22km)
- Turn back inside the park once you hit half way (end of park for 32km)